ForumsAU.com - Forums in Australia for all people & subjects
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Christianity - Christian
 The Potters House Christian Fellowship (PH)
 First Beechboro Revival this year
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

genesis.factor
Lieutenant

39 Posts

Posted - 25 Jan 2009 :  00:06:38  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
I hear that Pastor Mitchell has Roman Guteirez booked in for the first week of Feb at the Beechboro church, should be good.

regards

genesis.factor

avoice
Lieutenant Commander

61 Posts

Posted - 25 Jan 2009 :  20:16:58  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
I heard that he will be giving his testimony, that he died twice and came back. I thought it is appointed for man to die and then the Judgement. What happend with the word of God?

quote:
Originally posted by genesis.factor

I hear that Pastor Mitchell has Roman Guteirez booked in for the first week of Feb at the Beechboro church, should be good.

Edited by - avoice on 25 Jan 2009 20:17:40
Go to Top of Page

genesis.factor
Lieutenant

39 Posts

Posted - 25 Jan 2009 :  22:28:46  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
clinically dead and your spirit being separated from your body are to very different circumstances. I have read his book, hes a walking miracle to even be alive today.

regards

genesis.factor
Go to Top of Page

avoice
Lieutenant Commander

61 Posts

Posted - 25 Jan 2009 :  22:38:22  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
When is your spirit seperated from your body after your dead . What time Frame?

quote]Originally posted by genesis.factor

clinically dead and your spirit being separated from your body are to very different circumstances. I have read his book, hes a walking miracle to even be alive today.
[/quote]
Go to Top of Page

DaVe
Sub Lieutenant

17 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2009 :  00:06:24  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote

avoice: regardless of what's happened with Beechboro, we need to be careful not to mock genuine christian testimonies and miracles within the fellowship.

We need to separate the two, otherwise we're just like those on Cracked Pots: critical and suspicious of everything and every person that is still in the fellowship.

Go to Top of Page

genesis.factor
Lieutenant

39 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2009 :  00:09:43  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
well your heart can stop pumping blood physically but at the end of the day the almighty god who determines weather we live or die has the final say. people are clinically dead and are kept alive on medical machines, are they dead or in a suspended state?

regards

genesis.factor
Go to Top of Page

avoice
Lieutenant Commander

61 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2009 :  01:19:29  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
This is a genuine question, do not judge me and say I am mocking. I was going on what Gods word says.
It is appointed for man to die once and then the judgement.
Also the bible says in Luke 23:43 that Jesus said unto God, into your hands I commit my Spirit and then he died. Did his spirit leave staight away? Oh by the way I believe in Gods Miracles and healing powers, I was healed from a incurable sickness after I was saved.

quote:
Originally posted by DaVe

avoice: regardless of what's happened with Beechboro, we need to be careful not to mock genuine christian testimonies and miracles within the fellowship.

We need to separate the two, otherwise we're just like those on Cracked Pots: critical and suspicious of everything and every person that is still in the fellowship.

Edited by - avoice on 26 Jan 2009 01:24:17
Go to Top of Page

genesis.factor
Lieutenant

39 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2009 :  10:51:05  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
well when he comes to beechboro why dont you ask him avoice?

regards

genesis.factor
Go to Top of Page

avoice
Lieutenant Commander

61 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2009 :  12:37:11  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
Romans 3:4 Let God be true, and every man a liar. I tend to believe Gods word first.
Go to Top of Page

genesis.factor
Lieutenant

39 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2009 :  12:39:15  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
so do you discredit romans claims?

regards

genesis.factor
Go to Top of Page

avoice
Lieutenant Commander

61 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2009 :  13:11:16  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
Look,I challenge you and everyone that reads these posts to STUDY that scripture, It is appointed for man to die once and then the judgement, and then post your findings. Now thats doing something positive, study the word of God. I dont discredit Romans claim he must have had some sort of expierience, so the doctors say. But as I said, Gods word is truth, In past years you hear all sorts of stories from Sinners to saints, that people expierience death and they see a light at the end of a tunnel. Or they tell how they saw different things when they died.

quote:
Originally posted by genesis.factor

so do you discredit romans claims?

Go to Top of Page

a bit opinionated sorry
Lieutenant

40 Posts

Posted - 30 Jan 2009 :  22:44:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Roman actually reports no conscious experience of death in his testimony, he didn't see or experience anything at all, so this discussion is irrelevent, stop argueing you two!!;-)

He just basically states that after getting that close to dead, God got a hold of his heart and he reassessed all that he was involved in (AND IT WAS BAD!!) and finally stopped running from God, as he came to terms with his own mortallity.

Wheather "clinically Dead" is the same as the "final death" referred to in this scripture is probably more the question to be discussed, and I would hazzard a guess that the answer is NO, due to the fact that it happened twice.

He has a definite annointing on his life, and a mind blowingly powerful testimony, so catch it if you can!
Go to Top of Page

genesis.factor
Lieutenant

39 Posts

Posted - 30 Jan 2009 :  23:02:36  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
agreed

regards

genesis.factor
Go to Top of Page

genesis.factor
Lieutenant

39 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2009 :  07:43:56  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
Looks like the revival a success for the kingdom of our god, sixty saved woo hoo

regards

genesis.factor
Go to Top of Page

a bit opinionated sorry
Lieutenant

40 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2009 :  21:39:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds like it was a great revival!!!did they finish it off with a rally on the Saturday night?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ForumsAU.com - Forums in Australia for all people & subjects © 2005 to 2018 forumsau.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds.                        You must Register and Confirm your email, and then log in first before posting! Snitz Forums 2000