ForumsAU.com - Forums in Australia for all people & subjects
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Christianity - Christian
 The Potters House Christian Fellowship (PH)
 Prescott Conference 09 June -July
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

neecap
Midshipman

Australia
3 Posts

Posted - 11 Jan 2009 :  11:57:54  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
Hi,
my wife and I are wanting to go to the conference in June - July of 09,does anyone no the dates ? to start with then i would like to do some home work on where to stay,is it best to hire a car or is their some other transport available,just all the basic mechanics of it all,they say airline tickets are going to drop after Feb .
I live in country WA been saved for 16yrs married for 13yrs been to every Perth conference ,been an usher and servant for 15yrs.
Hope some people can share some info,do people ever get sponsered or billeted ?will be spending an extra couple of week,s as well got some Muslim family to visit in Sacramento CA
hope to hear from some one
Cheer's

christian
Sub Lieutenant

14 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2009 :  11:42:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
im suprised no-one has answered yet, i have been recently and yes you do get put up in a motel or if its full they will billet you out, also international ppl get there own saved seats and a small amout of money(this is all providing its still the same but i cant see why it wouldnt as i went recently)(also you will only get the benefits if you go through your pastor and do it that way, it wont work if you just turn up and ask for it all, it needs to be organised in advance). We hired a car there and i would suggest that you do the same, the distance is too far to walk from the motel and if u want to go and see some sights/shopping etc a hire car is ur best bet. The other option is to find another couple and go halves in the hire car, usually u'll want to see the same sights etc anyway. Im not sure on the dates but when i wanted to know i went onto the American pottershouse website and sent an email to the door director there, or ask your pastor to find out. I do believe there is cheap tickets with virgin blue at the moment, i think $1400 return to LA, plus ur other flight to phoenix and taxes it ends up around $2500(thats leaving from Syd or Melb). Once you arrive in Phoenix you will need to either get your hire car there or i do believe that there is a bus service that can take you to Prescott.
Oh i didnt see that u wanted to travel elsewhere before so obviously your flights will change depending on where you are going first etc. Hope this has helped :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ForumsAU.com - Forums in Australia for all people & subjects © 2005 to 2018 forumsau.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds.                        You must Register and Confirm your email, and then log in first before posting! Snitz Forums 2000