New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

darkearth
Midshipman

1 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2008 :  16:40:16  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
Hello everybody, I don't know how to say this and won't make this long or anything since there really isn't a story to this but i'm just really worried about my mom and there is nobody in the world that is more important to me than she is. I sincerely ask for everybody that has gone through this thread to pray for my mom and to pray that she doesn't have Alzheimer's or any other mental afflictions and ask the Heavenly Father to give her strength as her body is weak. I know this thread is kind of selfish as i don't even know if she has a problem or not, but i love her more than anything and am so worried. Please pray for her and i would be grateful. Thank you so muchGod Bless
Her name is Cynthia

kevtherev
Forum Admin

Australia
354 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2008 :  19:32:20  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
This is really Good you have asked, as I believe in the miracle healing of God through our Lord Jesus Christ. I will pray for her and believe GOD for the miracle - and I encourage others that come across this thread to Pray as well - Because thats what christians should do, as the bible speaks about 1 man chasing a thousand and 2 men chasing 10 thousand then the more prayer warriors the better. Even if you people out there can get just 1 prayer in for this lady - I am sure it will help - lets pull together on this.

Thanks from Kev - Forum and Site Admin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ForumsAU.com - Forums in Australia for all people & subjects © 2005 to 2018 forumsau.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds.                        You must Register and Confirm your email, and then log in first before posting! Snitz Forums 2000