Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KIG15ZAC
Midshipman

Uganda
6 Posts

Posted - 18 Jun 2008 :  02:13:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Bros and Sis i urgently need your prayer so that God can provide me with a job. I cinished university last year in july and i have been on streets searching for one but i have failed. Please pray that he answers me and above i thank God for his provision and being so kind to all the times. Amen

chris
Lieutenant

South Africa
25 Posts

Posted - 02 Sep 2008 :  01:40:26  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
i hope you have found a job bretherend,if not just believe in God he is there for our needs,sometimes we ask God and forget that he is God of time,I mean because he cares for us he wait until we are ready to receive our blessings just position or focus your on him'I've seen him in my life paving what I couldn't thought could be paved all in all we are going to heaven lets practise the word of God as he said in the bible "those who believe in his son and do his word shall be with him in the promised land and remember children of Israel didn't listen God and they didn't all enter the promised land" lets just worship he si worthy to be praised
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ForumsAU.com - Forums in Australia for all people & subjects © 2005 to 2018 forumsau.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.01 seconds.                        You must Register and Confirm your email, and then log in first before posting! Snitz Forums 2000