New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BYHISSTRIPES
Midshipman

1 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2008 :  05:35:01  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
I really don't know where to start.I am so depressed,isolated, and alone.At one time in my life I really had a lot of faith,but now it seems like I can't regain it.My mother passed in 2004 and I thought sure she was healed(she was saved)but she still passed.I was diagnosed with a mouth disease and cannot get rid of the odor that comes from the disease.I can't even go to church,because of it and I don't know what to do,every where I go I offend people.All of the research I have done no one seems to have a cure.I don't know how GOD will heal me without going to church.Why haven't anyone been healed of this?How can I get GOD to heal me?I want to give my life COMPLETELY to GOD,but this awful disease will not let me,because of all the rejections and reactions from people.What scriptures do I need to read to get healed?How to regan my faith?Please Help and Pray for me.Thank You

liberater
Sub Lieutenant

United Kingdom
19 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2008 :  07:27:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BYHISSTRIPES

I really don't know where to start.I am so depressed,isolated, and alone.At one time in my life I really had a lot of faith,but now it seems like I can't regain it.My mother passed in 2004 and I thought sure she was healed(she was saved)but she still passed.I was diagnosed with a mouth disease and cannot get rid of the odor that comes from the disease.I can't even go to church,because of it and I don't know what to do,every where I go I offend people.All of the research I have done no one seems to have a cure.I don't know how GOD will heal me without going to church.Why haven't anyone been healed of this?How can I get GOD to heal me?I want to give my life COMPLETELY to GOD,but this awful disease will not let me,because of all the rejections and reactions from people.What scriptures do I need to read to get healed?How to regan my faith?Please Help and Pray for me.Thank You

Hello BYHISSTRIPES, Healing belongs to you, you can receive right now, Absolutly no doubt about it. First I will show you what God has said about healing.
Isaiah 53: 4-5, v 4 Surely He hath bourne our griefs [Sicknesses] and carried our sorrows [Pains]
v5 By His stipes we are healed. We know this is talking about Jesus, Because in Acts 8: 35, Philip told the eunuch That it was Jesus.

Matthew 8: 1--16, Is all about Divine healing for the physcical body, Then in v 17, it says, That it might be fulfilled by the prophet Isaiah, saying, "Himself [Jesus] took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses".

1 Peter 2: 24, "by whose stripes you WERE HEALED" Note the tense here, [Past tense] you were healed just as much as you was saved, The same punishment that Jesus took for our sins was for our healing as well. you don't say to an unberliever, "If you believe on Jesus, He might save you". You know He will save anyone who believes and receives him. It is the same with healing, if you believe you shall receive.

now lets see how to put this knowledge into working action.

first of all,You have to change your confession. you said, "You can't get rid of it". God said, "You can". Acording to the Greek Confession is, "Agreeing with, and saying the same as God". God has said, You were healed, and you are healed, Now you have to agree with God and say the same as He is saying.
Hebrews 3: 1, says, "Jesus is the Apostle and High Priest of our confession". His present day Ministry is, To bring to pass whatever you say, [If it agrees with His word.
Here is a confession to make.
Thank you Jesus for taking my sicknesses, and this mouth disease, I was healed by your stipes, so I am healed.Then keep confessing, "My mouth is healed". Experts say, When you confess out loud, it goes into your inner ear and creates faith.

You have a God given authority to come against that disease, or any sickness. You can, [And should] command it to go in the name of Jesus
Say something like, "Mouth disease, I command you to go in the name of Jesus, You have no right to be hear, I am a child of God, and I bind you in the name of Jesus.

You can get someone to agree with you , Matthew 18: 19--20.
Jesus said, "I am in the midst of you to bring it to pass"

you can get someone to lay hands on you, Mark 16: 18,
And confess, " Hands were layed on me, and I will recover".

you can stand on the word of God, Isaiah 53: 4--5, Matthew 8: 1--17, 1 Peter 2: 24.
"Faith comes by hearing, hearing by the word of God". Romans 10: 17.
And agree with it, and confess it.

start to see your self healed and back at Church where you belong, don't let the enemy keep you away any longer. When a leper came to Jesus in Matt 8, he said, I know you have the power, What I want to know is, "WILL you", The answer that Jesus gave the leper is the same answer he gives you, He said, "I WILL". God is no respecter or people, what he has done for one, he will do for everyone, If the believe.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ForumsAU.com - Forums in Australia for all people & subjects © 2005 to 2018 forumsau.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds.                        You must Register and Confirm your email, and then log in first before posting! Snitz Forums 2000