New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rock
Midshipman

1 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2008 :  13:05:09  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
I am really not sure why I am here. I guess I am looking for help. Prey may be my last resort. I am not even sure as to whom I am anymore. I was once a christian, now I am not sure if I even believe anymore, but yet I am here asking you to pray for me. I am alone and afraid. My marriage I think is over and my life is loss. I gave away my entire youth and live a life of nothing but regret. I feel hopeless and alone. All I do is cry. I have no love in my life. I am not even sure what I am asking for. I have been full of pain and sorrow for the past few years. Its only getting worse. I am so depressed. I have no one. NO ONE to turn too. I have no family but my wife and 2 kids. My kids are adults and my relationship with my wife is hopeless. I once served the one you call king. Again I am sorry for wasteing anyones time here. Just forget it. Forget it.

kevtherev
Forum Admin

Australia
354 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2008 :  16:32:16  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
Hi there Rock, and welcome to the forum. It is with great sorrow that I read your post and can see the depths of depression you must be going through, it is not easy to answer with the perfect solution to your problems - there may not even be one - but rest assured you are NOT alone, I encourage you to rekindle the lost relationship with you had once with GOD by asking Jesus Christ back into your heart and believing in the miraculous power of salvation through the death and then the resurrection of Christ. The bible also talks about "Christ will never leave us or forsake us", which means its us that leaves him - but still he yearns for us to rebuild the relationship by prayer and reading his word (the Bible) but he leaves the choice to you - as he does not want religious robots, just people getting real.

I also encourage you to go to a Pentecostal type church where the gifts of the spirit operate, and find some time to talk to the Pastor and ask for some spiritual help, donít let pride stop you as pride is from satan, unfortunately we sometimes have to be broken (because of our pride) for us to call out in a desperate plea for help, and that call does not go unnoticed, as Jesus knows your plight and you can rest in knowing he is your friend and the only one who will never leave you or forsake you.

You do need help and the help required is spiritual, so asking real born again Christians to pray for you is a must. Maybe if youíre in New York you can look up David Wilkensonís church, or if you elsewhere try looking for a potters house church or a The Door church.

Thanks from Kev - Forum and Site Admin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ForumsAU.com - Forums in Australia for all people & subjects © 2005 to 2018 forumsau.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds.                        You must Register and Confirm your email, and then log in first before posting! Snitz Forums 2000