Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

blessed7
Midshipman

Australia
4 Posts

Posted - 12 Mar 2007 :  06:41:21  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
hey everyone. my husband and i are desperately wanting a baby. we both disire to have one so much. my heart aches when i just see babies on tv or out in the street. we both want one very much and have been trying for quiet sumtime now. my husband is 38 years old and not saved but am praying for his salvation. i am 25 years old and have been a christian ever since i was 18. because i have seen God do mericles in me that is why i believe and i am wanting my husband to have a mericle in his life so that he can give glory to god for the blessing he has given to us. my husband thinks that he is too old now and that he is not working in that department. we need gods blessing for a baby. i no longer want to keep crying because we have not got a baby yet i want to be hopeful and keep standing in faith and also for my husband to start standing in faith as he does believe in god just has not made a commitment. through this gift of god giving us a baby i know that it will bring my husband closer to god. i do not want to not have children i would just love to have one. just a chance at being parents is all we ask of god. we have so much love to give and our child will have belonging in the world. there is a condition that runs on my dads side of the family which can stop the woman from falling pregnate i just want to rebuke that in my life. and i would just like preyer for god to bless me and hubby with a baby so that we can give god glory for the gift he has given us and that through this gift my husband will see gods love. many thanks in advance and emails are welcome.

kevtherev
Forum Admin

Australia
354 Posts

Posted - 12 Mar 2007 :  18:13:32  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
I really do pray that your husband gets saved, your faith and the very fact of your request for prayer at a corporate level just simply revives me, and encourages me that you do believe in miracles from God, and as you request may God provide fruit unto you in the way of souls saved and a new soul being brought into the world ( a baby for your care ).

Keep Testifying
Keep Believing
Keep Praying
Keep the Faith
and please keep posting. :)

Thanks from Kev - Forum and Site Admin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ForumsAU.com - Forums in Australia for all people & subjects © 2005 to 2018 forumsau.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.01 seconds.                        You must Register and Confirm your email, and then log in first before posting! Snitz Forums 2000