ForumsAU.com - Forums in Australia for all people & subjects
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Christianity - Christian
 The Potters House Christian Fellowship (PH)
 Pastor Wayman O Mitchell
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nick
Commander

Australia
240 Posts

Posted - 18 Jun 2006 :  15:39:04  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
New web page

http://www.waymanmitchell.com/

Nick

www.pottershouse.com

www.waymanmitchell.com www.pottershouse.com

Quin
Midshipman

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2006 :  00:24:56  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
Hey Nick,
I have been reading the Open Door that you posted on Waymanmitchell.com and I was wondering if you were going to post the additional chapters...I know its probably time consuming but I was just wondering...thanks
Go to Top of Page

nick
Commander

Australia
240 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2006 :  21:14:02  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
I will very soon. I have alot of people asking me that same question. I hope to also include we can take the land. It does take a while to scan it all in. There is 20 chapters and I have only done 6 so far. The Wayman Mitchell site is a bit of a throw together at the moment because I know at Wikipedia they need citations, so I just put it up for that, but I will build on it and put it in a better format soon. Any suggestions are welcome.

Nick.
www.pottersclub.com

www.waymanmitchell.com www.pottershouse.com
Go to Top of Page

kevtherev
Forum Admin

Australia
354 Posts

Posted - 05 Jan 2009 :  22:13:32  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
When is Pastor Mitchell coming to Australia to take over the Beechboro Church?

Thanks from Kev - Forum and Site Admin
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

82 Posts

Posted - 05 Jan 2009 :  22:29:39  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
it is after the conclusion of the Prescott conference, think the date is around the 14th - 15th Jan - I am sure rel can confirm the date.

Edited by - n/a on 05 Jan 2009 22:30:43
Go to Top of Page

kevtherev
Forum Admin

Australia
354 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2009 :  11:09:00  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
Lets Support Pastor Mitchell

I believe it is time to start to build a fellowship and start sanctifying ourselves, even repenting of our emotional outbursts. If indeed we are Christians we musts start acting like Christians, and that is becoming Christ Like.

Yes its a blow to the Fellowship, but its not a time to give up or just leave - lets get real with God and build afresh, this should be put behind us now as we strive for the finish line, the Goal is heaven and to get as many as we can to a place of Salvation.

We are in this fellowship to serve Jesus Christ with fellow like-minded people; we have been doing a pretty good job of it too, apart from a few occasions that we turn on ourselves, cant you guys see this is what the devil wants.

I propose we all get back to basics, and that is serving God in a Christ like manner, and winning Souls, If we lose on this battlefield we become nullified and useless to God, I don’t want that. I fear being cut from the vine and repent myself of being such a fence sitter and at times luke-warm or worse.

I challenge you fellow Christians to start finding ways to build our church from now on and not tear it down, I know of people who are fasting and praying at the moment and I believe they will find the peace of GOD, and not be turned away from him or the fellowship of believers because they are doing what is right in this situation.

We can watch these forums forever but its not going to fix the problem, the only way is to unify in the quest to Win Souls, Plant Churches and take the land for Christ.

Are there any men and women out there willing to lay down their arms of division and take up the cross of Christ and work toward a solution and a consolidation for a purpose of soul winning and sanctifying ourselves for God,

If you can’t do it for yourself then do it for our Brothers Christ and their families, your children, our children, lets leave a legacy of hope not hopelessness.

We believe Jesus is coming back soon and we need to be ready as it could be at any time, even today. Would you like to be seeing Jesus Today, would you be proud of yourself, I am sick of seeing decline and wasted potential in Christ. Come on Guys lets rally for Christ.

Lets hope that one day we look back and say “Wow remember the revival of 2009, yeah and we had a bit of trouble from the stinking devil too, but we overcame, yeah we were apart of that revival”

As I am the owner of the Server and the Forum Admin I am now going to remove all new non Church Building Posts, I will leave the previous for a season – but anything new that is not edifying and building of a Church will be deleted!

If you got a problem with the deletions – then hard luck your not the person you used to be – you have changed and erred in your walk with Christ. Repent and be everything God wants you to be.

In Christ our Lord and Saviour
Kev

Thanks from Kev - Forum and Site Admin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ForumsAU.com - Forums in Australia for all people & subjects © 2005 to 2018 forumsau.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds.                        You must Register and Confirm your email, and then log in first before posting! Snitz Forums 2000